Create images, vectors, videos, and 3D from text with Adobe's AI art generator, Firefly. It even knows IU students, faculty, and staff have unlimited access to Adobe Stock.
What all can you do with Firefly in Photoshop (beta)?
- Text to image: Generate images from a detailed text description.
- Generative fill: Use a brush to remove objects or paint in new ones (for example, new backgrounds) from text descriptions.
- Text effects: Add styles or textures to text with prompts.
- Generative recolor: Create color variations of your vector artwork from a detailed text description.
- Extend image: Change the aspect ratio of your image with a single click.
Here are before and after examples of using generative fill to replace backgrounds.
Ready to give it a try?
To install the Photoshop (beta) app on your desktop, visit the Beta apps tab of your Creative Cloud desktop app. Select Install next to Photoshop (Beta).
Visit Adobe Help for more–including a video overview, FAQs, and step-by-step instructions–on what Generative Fill can do.
Also be sure to check out Adobe's gallery of Firefly examples, so you can get used to writing effective text prompts.
And stay tuned for new features. Adobe is exploring options like personalized results, which would let you generate images based on your own object or style.