Stay in the know about upcoming events
Want to keep up with IU-wide events focused on teaching and learning with technology?
LT list messages include featured learning technologies and pilots, news and updates on various apps and tools, and upcoming events and opportunities.
Teaching.IU connects instructors to university-wide resources and communities of educators across IU. The site gathers and curates a wide range of teaching resources, available to all instructors.
The centers provide consultations on IU pedagogical and instructional technologies. They're also the best-connected when it comes to knowing what's going on across campus.
- IU East: February 4, 12:30-2:30pm, Hayes Hall room 142
- IU South Bend: February 5, 11am-2pm, location TBD
- IU Northwest: February 6, 11am-2pm, location TBD
- IUPUC: February 12, 10am-12pm, location TBD
- IU Southeast: February 28, 10am-1pm, third floor of library
- IU Kokomo: TBD
- IUPUI: March 3, 1-3pm, location TBD
- IU Bloomington: March 6, 11am-2pm, Wells Library room W138
8:30am – 3:30pm
University Tower, IUPUI
For more details, visit the EC Moore website.
Hine Hall, IUPUI
Registration and program details will be available on the Plater Institute website in January 2020.