Adobe Stock at IU
If the bored panda in the banner image up top reminds you of certain audience members—whether you're teaching a class, explaining a project, or making a presentation—then you might be in need of some more engaging visuals.
Fortunately, IU faculty, students and staff now have access to Adobe Stock, including more than 200 million photos, graphics, and illustrations. (IU is the first university to offer Adobe Stock to eligible users with access to Adobe Creative Cloud through its contract.)
For more on Adobe Stock at IU, visit the IU Knowledge Base. In the meantime, here are the KB instructions on getting started with Adobe Stock at IU:
- Go to the Adobe Stock website.
- If you are not already logged in, click the Sign in link.
- Enter your IU username followed by @iu.edu (even if your primary IU email address is different), and click Continue.
- If prompted, click Company or School Account.
- If prompted, log in with your IU username and passphrase.
- Search for and select the asset you want. (Note: The unlimited standard assets available to IU users only include photos, illustrations, and vectors.)
- Save the asset to your library or download a preview.
- To license and download the asset for use in your work, click License.
- For assets that have been licensed by an IU user before, a blue checkmark and words indicating it has been licensed will display next to the image. To download one of these assets, click Re-Download for Free.
If you have any issues with Adobe Stock, contact Support Center Tier 2 for assistance.